Saturday, June 13, 2009


I don't have any pictures from Day 6, because it was my first day of work and I forgot to give my camera to Scott for him to use throughout the day. After work I went and met Scott, and we hit the streets again. We mostly did just walking so I didn't take my camera, and then we got some groceries for my room, had dinner somewhere but I can't remember now since I didn't take a picture :o(

But on Tuesday (Day 7) I went to work again, but Corey and Mandy (Scott's brother and sister-in-law) came into town for the day! We remembered to leave my camera with Scott the night before, so he was able to take some pictures of their day...


This is Corey and Mandy decked out in their Texas gear (for the Yankees game later)


Then Scott took them to see Grand Central Station...they are hidden in the picture



Then the 3 of them got tickets to the David Letterman Show! This is the only picture from it because they said they couldn't take them once they were inside.


After I got off work, went home and change (really fast!) and met up with them to go to a Yankees vs. Tx Rangers game!


This is Corey and Mandy in front of their big (huge) screen and signs


Me and Scott


This is the same picture but I just editted it online


These pictures were taken from our seats (which we actually pretty good) and it was a beautiful sunset for the whole game!








The 4 of us!



This is another HUGE screen, but it's just up on a wall went you're leaving/walking in - it was ridiculous!


These 2 pictures have the intentions of being photoshopped to fit the 4 of us into 1 picture



This is another picture I photoshopped! We left the Yankees game early, and Mandy and Corey headed back to Boston (that's where they were staying for several days) me and Scott walked the Brooklyn Bridge! It was amazing, and these pictures are from the walk over...except this one is out of place and is on the Brooklyn side looking at Manhattan


Another editted picture - this is a cool feature that Scott figured out how to do! We had just started walking over the bridge



This is the original picture that Scott took


The Brooklyn Bridge!







We were about halfway over at this point - that view is Manhattan


After we walked over, we got off the bridge and went towards the water to find an ice cream place that someone recommended...but it was closed so we spent our time taking more pictures




This is the Statue of Liberty lit up!














This is the ice cream place we wanted to try...maybe another time


These pictures are of Scott's hotel room...as cool as the hotel was, the room was tiny!!!


and so was the bathroom!



So these are all of the wonderful pictures that I took while Scott was visiting!! I ended up seeing him again the next day for lunch before his flight out, but I didn't take my camera since I had come from work. I'm so happy he came up here with me - first it really helped me learning my way around before starting work, and second moving all my suitcases up those stairs to my dorm :o)

I have already taken more pictures from being here/working for already 2 weeks!! So I'll try to catch myself up and get on track to the point that I'm posting them the day I take them!


Love, Taylor

1 comment:

  1. Another set of fun photos! The picture of Corey & Mandy walking in downtown Manhattan "representing" with some Astros pride is perfect. Between the Tech & Astros attire, did you all get heckled much? I love the nighttime skyline pictures, by the way. You're going to have some awesome pictures to frame... hugs from home!!!

    ReplyDelete