Thursday, February 24, 2011

ABC's of me

I found this on another blog I follow...just another thing I can consume my time with, instead of what's on my to-do list before it's technically tomorrow :-)  Enjoy!
A.   Age: 22
B.    Bed size: Queen and love it!
C.   Chore you hate: Washing dirty clothes - takes too long
D.   Dogs: Love them! I don't have any of my own but I will one day
E.  Essential start to your day: Some sort of liquid...water, coffee, juice...
F.  Favorite color: Purple
G.  Gold or silver: Silver please...or white gold would work too
H.  Height: 5’4
I.   Instruments you play: French horn back in school but I probably couldn't even play a real note these days
J.   Job title: Texas Realtor; Real Estate agent
K.  Kids: Love them! Like dogs, I don't have any but one day I would love a few
L.  Live: I live in northwest Houston, TX, currently back with my parents
M. Mom’s name: Robbin
N.  Nicknames: Tay and Tay-Tay...or ask Scott and he'd say "Taylease" because I'm working with a lot of renters these days
O.  Overnight hospital stays: Only when I was 5 and had surgery on my foot, because a blender broke on it and they had to re-connect all my tendons and nerves :o(
P.  Pet peeve: Hmm, smacking, loud breathing, slow walkers, line cutters, talking loud on your phone in public...should I just stop here?
Q.  Quote from a movie: "That's why her hair is so big, it's full of secrets!" - Lol from Mean Girls, pathetic I know.
R.  Righty or Lefty: ...To the left, to the left
S.   Siblings: I have the best younger sister, Madison
T.   Time you wake up: Depends on what my day holds; I prefer the later days and just work later at night
U.   Underwear: Yes please.
V.    Vegetables you dislike: Mushrooms. Yuck.
W.   What makes you run late: Sleeping-in or taking too long of showers
X.    X-rays you’ve had: Foot, teeth, arm/shoulder
Y.    Yummy food you make: Cupcakes, pastas, cheeseburger meatloaf, and any chicken recipe I usually get pretty lucky with the results
Z.     Zoo animal favorite: Giraffes or Elephants, and penguins depending on what zoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment