Tuesday, September 15, 2009

banana pancakes?...nope, banana cupcakes


Tonight I was procrastinating on my projects for my classes, so I searched long and hard to find a cupcake recipe that called for all the ingredients I already had! Well I finally came across one that I did have to tweak a little to not be so fattening, and they turned out delicious!

They are banana cupcakes with honey-cinnamon frosting! The cupcake part turned out perfect but the frosting was a little runny, but tastes SO good! I didn't have any left over bananas to slice to put on the tops, but I figured they would get brown over night anyways.

So after a fairly easy recipe, here is the results!

These are ones I got risky with and added chocolate chips in the batter and to the icing

And these are the regular ones with just banana batter and the icing

I wish I could share because they are SO good!!

I have to finally get back to working on my project for my Entrepreneurship class tomorrow, but this was a good break!

Goodnight,
Taylor

1 comment:

  1. YUM! I can smell them from here! Wish I had one for breakfast this morning. love you! MOM

    ReplyDelete