Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year!

Well the time has come for New Year Resolutions to start...


I have a lengthier list than usual for some reason. So accountability will be needed by all! Here's a few in particular:


- Daily exercise - Cliche I know, but I first want a tone body and then I'll progress elsewhere


- Keep blogs updated - Specifically, I want to post at least once a week all (2 personal and 1 real estate)


- Monthly check-in on business plan - I need to follow my plan, grow my business, and start making $  :o)


- Save! - When I finally start making money, I need to go back to my saving habits I used to have


- Read at least one book each month - I used to read a lot, now I want to read for both personal and business reasons




....Let the fun begin!




If you have set your New Year resolutions, share them and I'll keep you accountable too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment