Monday, October 19, 2009

National Chocolate Cupcake Day!


While updating myself on my favorite cupcake blogs, I came across one with a link to a food holiday website - and October 21st was Chocolate Cupcake Day! So in honor of the day and finding this website, I made chocolate cupcakes of course and plan to stay updated with most of the days. Some are gross or foods that I never want to make...but when it's something fun then I'll "celebrate"!

If you didn't happen to have a chocolate cupcake today, then pretend you did with these that I made. Some of them I added marshmallows when I took them out of the oven, but other than that they are your simple chocolate cupcake with chocolate buttercream icing - but they are delicious!





That's all for now! I'll update soon with I've been up to!

Love, Taylor

1 comment:

  1. These look yummy! Your decorating skills are so much better than mine!

    ReplyDelete